consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:334 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Product Manager - Internet/Online (5-14 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :-
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product vision, writing game/feature specs, analyzing key performance metrics and driving business results.
- Assist in developing product strategy, product roadmap by analyzing and prioritizing projects/features, determining the product design and development effort and negotiating launch timelines with development teams.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Be a Visionary who can think out of the box and introduce new trends in the market.
- Work with Marketing leads from Acquisition, Brand, Consumer Research, Corporate Development, and others to develop and execute integrated marketing plans through all phases of product development.
- Interface with all relevant stakeholders to drive timely, seamless and successful rollouts/launches.
- Drive for answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, statistical analysis, and business intelligence tools.
- Inspire and motivate your team and get everyone to work in the same direction. You need to become a leader of your product as well as your people.