Recruitment Partner at KPB Consultants
Views:201 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Senior Product Manager - HealthTech (5-8 yrs)
Senior Product Manager
Looking for Senior Product Manager for a fast growing health-tech based in Delhi.
Location : New Delhi/Gurgaon
Reporting to : VP Product
Role Purpose :
- To take complete ownership of the app. Drive, enhance and manage all aspects related to clinical product to bring positive health outcomes in our customer's life.
- As a key leader of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution and growth of a product and care program.
- You work will involve working with other product managers, designers, engineers, doctors, health educators, sales, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high quality products
- Improve user onboarding experience on app.
- Revamp app screens with the help of UX designer to make customer journey easy and more engaging.
- Create product roadmap; with experience of leading product (mobile app) - Having managed team of 5-7 PMs & identify business priorities, generate requirements, build end-to-end user journeys, and outcome measures
- Effectively build relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by each deployment.
- Detailed documentation, data tracking & product analytics (good with tools like GA, Firebase, WebEngage, etc.)
- Interact with members regularly and articulate customer feedback, pain points and learnings into actionable insights for product discovery and development.
- Good understanding of & experience in UX, Retention, engagement, reactivation of churned users
- Capability to benchmark product against industry solutions and identify enhancements
- Drive consistent user experience across platforms like Android, iOS, and Web, with understanding of user needs vs expectation.
- Set, measure and track metrics and proactively monitor the feature usage for your areas and define initiatives to improve the metrics.
- Min 5 Years of experience in operations product management and technology at a market leading company
- Having a healthcare background strongly preferred
- Diabetes-related experience a plus
- Startup experience preferred
- Engineering undergraduate plus MBA from a leading institution strongly preferred
- Is adept at handling complex, evolving markets and changing customer needs. Must be comfortable handling ambiguity
- Constantly searches for opportunities to exceed customer expectations
- Has the capability to drive projects to fruition, no matter how dynamic the environment.
- Thrives in a cross-functional and fast-paced, startup environment. Is not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty with minute details.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on customer research, data, and industry trends. Demonstrable creative critical thinking skills
- Stays on top of what is happening in the industry & molds the product to make it future proof
- Should want to be a power user of your product & know it better than anyone else in the company
- Great written and oral communication skills