Founder at Serving Skill
Views:971 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Product Manager - General Insurance - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-8 yrs)
- Product ideation - Championing new product ideation (either by self or in consultation with senior management), incubate such ideas and develop into an insurance product design.
- Designing specific insurance solution - Designing or Evaluating specific insurance solutions to an intermediary / group's requirements and ability to convert to an insurance design.
- Product development - Incubate the product development in coordination with multiple stakeholders from sales, underwriting, actuarial, IT and trainers.
- Coordination with senior marketing members to understand the objective of the specific solutions and suitably ensure that the product development ensures meeting such objectives.
- Specific focus on Digital Channel solutions - specifically expected to evolve product designs that aims to simplify, sachet, embed, reduce the time to market and meet marketing objectives.
- Develop specific contract wordings, terms and conditions.
- Coordinate with PMC for UIN and approval.
- Ensuring IT development is fully capturing the product specifications as envisaged.
- Early Launch analysis of recently launched products to understand the success of the launch.
- In coordination with Actuarial team, to review product performance and come up suitable modifications, re-fitment to keep the products relevant.
- Recruit, train and motivate further product development professionals as per the needs of the organisation.
2. Experience and Qualification:
- Background Education - Top tier MBA
- Experience - 7 -8 years of experience in General / Health Insurance or Life Insurance product development or underwriting.
- Candidates are expected to have good communication skills, good product drafting skills, good presentation skills.
- Understanding of GI Insurance market, regulatory knowledge and digital marketing strategies.
- An awareness of product level risk management and application of the same for the product development area is preferred.