Senior Product Manager - FinTech (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Devise Product Strategy : Define both long term strategy and quarterly roadmap to achieve the product vision and create impact.
- Conceptualize new solutions : Product Conceptualization with a problem first, data-driven and test & iterate approach. Ensures conceptualization from a platform and a long-term view. Ensures value-based prioritization of product initiatives.
- Build products : Collaborate with Engineering and Design to build products that customers love. Produce high-quality product specifications around lending products in collaboration with our lending partners and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver products and features on time.
- Launch products : Draft and execute a go-to-market plan in conjunction with Product Marketing. Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your given area of focus.
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends
- Problem-solving and detail orientation come naturally to you.
- You have an analytical and data-driven approach in day-to-day work. Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on software development experience
- You have at least 4 years of experience in Product Management
- You have experience of building and/or managing lending products (loans, lines of credit or credit cards)
- You have experience of analysing Risk and Marketing data around lending products for driving insights on improving conversions and reducing risk