Senior HR Associate at Talentiser.com
Views:256 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Product Manager - eCommerce (4-8 yrs)
- Define and evolve our platform from strategic planning, product road-map, product design and specification, overall product quality, and tactical execution.
- Monitor and keep abreast with industry trends and competitors to identify and respond to new opportunities based on market research, trends, customer feedback and requests, and market demand.
- Partner with team members to collaborate and extract meaningful insights and articulate product strategy, positioning, and decisions while eliciting commitment of resources.
- Oversee the product life-cycle from ideation to implementation to ensure seamless transition into releases and grow our product with aggressive deadlines.
- Advance product development methodology, policies, and governance frameworks to improve and enhance user experience, product and feature prioritisation, release predictability, quality, and velocity.
- Build, manage, and motivate efficient and innovative Product Management team to meet and exceed organization and departmental goals and objectives.
- Measure and analyze performance of product initiatives against ROI, KPIs, and other metrics. Continually generate ideas for product introductions and expansion.
- Establish processes to improve quality and speed of product delivery such as comprehensive requirement gathering, proper documentation, impact analysis, usability testing, test cases review etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.