Senior Product Manager - Customer Experience (3-10 yrs)
You are the representative of the customer service experience within the product development process.
Note: You are required to gather data on customer fulfilment and servicing experience via partners, understands gaps and needs to translate them into product requirements for product managers and developers to work on. You are entrusted with the responsibility to enhance the customer experience once they have booked an appointment with a HealthAssure network partner. You are required to benchmark and map the market for best practices constantly across the value chain. You are required to work closely and liaison with network partner management teams and service fulfilment teams to improve the NPS.
Based on identification of gaps, you are required to prioritize backlogs that product managers will work on in sprints or short periods of productivity.
Roles: Improves NPS and overall customer feedback on service experience
- Conducts Custom Market Research
- Develops and designs new products based on data from research
- Deals with both internal and external customers, including network management teams and service fulfilment teams
- Convert customer needs basis above assessment into Agile projects including feature requests, creates detailed requirements, schedules release timelines, and manages sprints appropriately
- Deep understanding of the on-ground customer service experience to identify challenges, define problem statements and conceptualise technology driven solutions to solve the problem statements
- Define projects to be taken up and priority, keeping in mind the overall strategy for improving the NPS and customer servicing feedback
- Manages and prioritizes the right backlogs while monitoring and improving team velocity
- Solves problems in a manner that allows them to work in the given timeframe
- Collaborates with development, engineering, and quality assurance teams to assure that the right customer problems are being solved
- Serves as a mentor to junior PMs
- Constantly communicates with key Management stakeholders
- Tracks product use and impact on end users.