Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:325 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Senior Product Manager - Consumer Products - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (6-10 yrs)
What are we looking for?
- Looking for strong product manager with at least 6+ years of building mobile and web applications
- B Tech + MBA (Tier 1 colleges preferred)
- Experience of building & scaling consumer facing digital products such as e-commerce, travel etc
- Familiarity with PDM concepts (Agile, Waterfall), ability to derive consumer insights based on primary and secondary research, and conceptualizing crisp product requirements (PRDs / CRs).
- Articulate (Verbal, Excel, Powerpoint), Creative and essentially, a thinking hustler who can get things done
- Good understanding of UI/UX and has worked on Figma, Invision, Balsamiq, Adobe XD etc.
- Built consumer focused products, with good understanding of data and analytics and have worked on GA, Mixpanel, Hotjar etc.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment by having superior prioritization and time management skills
What will you do?
- You will work closely with the multiple stakeholders to develop innovative growth hacks on product with a high focus on improving growth and business metrics
- You will be responsible for driving growth of the product by building a product experimentation roadmap, optimizing existing product funnels, enabling viral loops, leading key product growth initiatives, and many more
- You will own the entire user lifecycle on the product from new user acquisition all the way through customer retention and expansion
- You will also work closely with the business teams to study product feature lifecycle solving customer needs and driving retention for the product
- You will also own growth via key product-led initiatives including Referral & Loyalty program as a growth lever
- You would rely strongly on data analytics and experimentation (AB Testing) to define product roadmap for developing new features & managing ongoing iteration
- You will be vigilant of the competition and device counter responses as needed from time to time