Talent Search Executive at Golden Hues Consultancy
Views:10372 Applications:669 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:663
Senior Product Manager - Cards Vertical - BFSI - IIM/MDI/FMS/XLRI (3-7 yrs)
Looking for candidates who have 3-7 years of experience post MBA from a top tier institute.
Please find below the JD for the same.
Location : Chennai
- To ensure the product(s) and strategies are aligned to the business objectives and desired customer & employee experience, and contribute to increasing market share, share of wallet, customer retention, and product & customer profitability.
- The role will understand the economics and P&L for the assigned product(s) and anticipate and respond to changing customer needs with high-quality, cost-effective product solutions that are easy to sell, service, and use.
- Builds and directs credit card product strategies. In addition, you would be responsible to ensure the product(s) are properly marketed and supported via available channels
- Responsible for the key business metrices of the above mentioned products Manage the key business metrices like Spend Per Card, Activation, Profitability, Engagement and Delinquency Parameters
- The role will leverage analytics and conduct in-depth analysis of cardholder-behavior and market trends to identify opportunities to proactively and reactively retain customers, and optimize re-issuance strategies and identify opportunities to drive portfolio growth.