Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:2462 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Senior Product Manager - Camera Division (6-15 yrs)
Senior Product Manager - Camera
- The candidate should have experience on Camera enhancement features and new innovative features.
- Should define products that works for and inspires confidence in the consumer.
- Should have attention to detail, and address every little detail from definition to launch of a product
- Ability to look at data from multiple standpoints and derive valuable insights
- Ability to inspire and motivate teams without any direct authority
- Ability to quickly change the course of action based on new insights
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks. Prior experience working with engineering through complete technology product life-cycle
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the strategy and road-map for a key product/business area.
- Writing product requirements and reviewing engineering specifications and deliverable
- Prioritize market and product requirements to enhance value and optimize engineering resource usage
- Guiding the product through all phases of the development process (product life-cycle) including internal process gates required for senior management approval
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management
- Continuously track and report key product metrics
- Constantly refine the product backlog based on consumer insights and product metrics
Qualification : MBA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.