Senior Product Head - Internet/Online - Governance & PSU Sector (5-12 yrs)
Skills and Experience
1. Understanding customers' needs and aspirations deeply and you are a customer champion. Possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
2. Ability to understand and talk technology; Passionate about technology - pro-activeness in developing an understanding of various applications of technology; have used technology to solve business problems.
3. Knowledge in developing elegant and simple feature functionalities which deliver the world-class user experience.
4. A deep understanding of consumer behavior which will support product delivery from concept to implementation.
5. Equally comfortable in generating a 3-year strategic vision and a weekly status update.
6. Above 6 years of experience, demonstrating management of tasks, resolution of problems and issues and experience in implementing action plans to meet objectives.
7. BE. MBA will be an added advantage.
1. Define a product vision and strategy.
2. Understand the needs of the ecosystem and define product requirements.
3. Work closely with programme implementation and other functions.
4. Prioritize features with engineering and track progress.
5. Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability, and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development.
6. Perform various managerial responsibilities associated to this position.
7. Ensure timely quality release of the product.
8. Collaborate and integrate with the diverse set of partners.
9. Define features/functionality requirements of the technology infrastructure (across front-end and back-end).
10. Understand the needs of the ecosystem and define product requirements.
Key Benefits :
1. Participate to build products for meaningful social impact at scale.
2. Freedom and flexibility to participate in the solution building process.
3. Enabling the working environment.
4. Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience and abilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.