Director at Athos Consulting
Views:4776 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
Senior Product Analyst - Analytics - eCommerce (3-7 yrs)
ECOMMERCE: $70M FUNDED
What responsibilities will you get when working with us:
You will be an integral part of the Product team and will lead research, analysis & generation of actionable insights to define the global product strategy & roadmap for building best-in-class mobile experiences for all the users.
Specific day to day responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to :
1. Identify, track & report product KPIs :
- Identify Product KPIs for defined feature/experience on the platform
- Integrate tracking of the KPI & associated metrics into the development module
- Track each KPI obsessively on a daily basis
- Crisply and impactfully report on KPIs highlighting progress and pro-actively identify issues/improvement areas
2. Hypothesis generation & validation :
- Generate hypothesis associated to feature/experience
- Identify experiments, research studies and/or A/B experiments to validate/reject a hypothesis
- Share insights from hypothesis validation exercises with cross-functional teams
- Lead decision-making for validation/rejection of a hypothesis
3. Drive actionable insights :
- Be on top of all user feedback coming through multiple channels on a regular basis
- Participate in user research to develop an understanding of user behavior, pain points, and improvement opportunities.
- Assess every step of all product funnels & identify opportunities to improve conversion across funnels to build great consumer journeys.
4. Lead data-driven strategy :
- Collaborate with peers and country leads across global markets to gather user insights & product requirements.
- Develop a strong data-driven product strategy by building a strong understanding of user behavior, country/market trends, competition, and macro environment.
- Communicate product strategy effectively to global product teams & other stakeholders through effective spreadsheets and crisp powerpoint presentations
- Be familiar with similar/competitive apps globally.
- Periodically conduct detailed product benchmarking & feature evaluation exercises.
What will you need to succeed in this role :
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills ability to develop hypotheses, understand and interpret data within the context of the product/business solve problems and distill data into actionable recommendations.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently work with cross-functional teams across the globe and to present information to all levels of the organization.
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity initiative to dig into the why what & how.
- Strong number crunching and quantitative skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Expertise in Business analytics tools & statistical programming languages - SQL, NoSQL tools, R, SAS, SPSS, Tableau.
- Inherent interest in eCommerce & marketplace technology platforms and broadly in the consumer Internet & mobile space.
- Most importantly, an extremely positive Can Do attitude which continuously drives you to take initiative and demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation.
- Strong team player and leadership skills
- Previous experience of 2-3 years working in a product company in a product analytics role
- Strong understanding of building and interpreting product funnels in mobile products/apps in a consumer internet setup
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.