Managing Director at Corporate Search & Placements Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1275 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Procurement Manager - Non IT Domain (8-10 yrs)
We have been retained by our client, a well-established, professionally managed, foreign bank to identify a Senior Procurement Manager - (Non-IT) to be based at Mumbai.
- The role will be responsible for leading the Non-IT sourcing function and to strategize to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.
- To ensure that the supply chain needs of a company are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Management of pan-India procurement function.
- Sourcing of Vendors for Procurement of various products and services.
- Management of quotes, ordering, documentation and Payment processing.
- Drafting & Finalization of various Service Level Agreements/ Annual Maintenance Contracts for various Admin & Facilities related services.
- Ensuring compliance to all Statutory requirement related to Procurement Function
- Periodic Evaluation of the services.
- Cost savings initiatives and implementation.
- Conducting periodic internal audit of Procurement function.
- Maintaining systematic records and audit trails of quotations, orders, contracts, agreements, payments.
- Responsible for development of vendors as per the Procurement plan.
- Implementation and negotiation of new deals with the existing vendors/dealers based on the pricing and market reports.
- Identifying potential suppliers for future tie ups by driving negotiations and selections.
- Analysing current and future spend, undertaking industry research, tracking future trends in industry and technology.
- Managing supplier relations for long term benefits.
- Budget compilation, presentation and tracking.
- Follow-up for required data / MIS from Sourcing Buyers or Commodity Heads.
Desired skills and Competencies:
- Deep understanding of Procurement, Sourcing and Supply Chain Finance.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and influencing skills.
- Self -motivated and high attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively work in cross-functional work groups.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software
- Analytical skills
- Good computer skills.
A Candidate should be a CA or MBA from reputed B school with 8 to 10 years experience in Non -IT Procurement or supply chain management function in the BFSI sector.