HR at TPG Consulting Services
Views:662 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Senior/Principal Product Manager - SaaS/Software (8-16 yrs)
Our client has evolved into a product suite comprising of multiple products for Inside Sales, Field Sales, Channel Sales, Marketing Automation, Portals (self-service/straight-through sale), Apps & Integrations and Analytics.
All the products are built around the core platform and workflow engine, which consists of core data, security, workflow and configurations.
We are looking for product managers to own specific modules in our platform and workflow engine and help evolve the product roadmap to support customer use cases and new industry verticals that we are launching in.
It is important to understand that the role primarily involves owning the core platform and hence it will be about the larger vision of how platform impacts the entire product suite, how it needs to enable product evolution into more use cases, work very closely with engineering to make platform more agile and resilient to changes. It is not a net new product development effort, and we are seeking someone who understands what it takes to own an existing platform and take it to the next level.
Some Of The Core Areas Of Responsibility Would Be :
- Work with customers, customer facing teams and leadership teams to understand customer needs and use cases, product focus and roadmap to build product backlog.
- Build product specifications of prioritized features. Work with UI/UX designers to ensure the specifications include detailed UI design.
- Work closely with engineering team to get the features developed, give them feedback and see through the releases.
- Support sales teams in pre-sale solution and go-to-market discussions.
- Constantly engage with key customers to solicit direct feedback on products and features.
Key Requirements :
- 4+ years of experience in product management of business applications and enterprise software.
- Deep understanding of SaaS business, core metrics and growth drivers.
- Ability to connect with sales, marketing and service teams to have a clear pulse of market and customer needs and communicate our product capabilities and differentiators to them.
- Exceptionally well-organized with zero tolerance of leakage of any commitments
- Exceptional listening, presentation and communication skills