HR at Northcap Services Private Limited
Views:994 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Senior Principal Product Manager - Finance - IT (15-18 yrs)
Senior Principal Product Manager - Finance
There is an immediate opening for Senior Principal Product Manager - Finance based in Hyderabad with a leading Pharma MNC. If keen pls call Meeta at 9811967450 to discuss further. For this role, we need someone with deep experience in digital transformation (9-10 yrs) and good hands-on in Finance. We would prefer who has prior experience with Big 4.
One will work with Leaders, Finance SMEs from all finance sub areas such as Business unit finance, FP&A, Treasury, GBS, Manufacturing, Global financial reporting, Internal Audit, and technology leaders driving digital programs. Besides that, you will also work with product/program managers and technology architects working on various digital platforms and technologies. You will have significant managerial overview and interaction with extended ecosystem of technology and consulting partners driving program delivery.
Role Description : Owning end to end responsibilities for product roadmap definition, partner selection, delivery, maintenance
Key Responsibilities :
- Effectively own, build and manage the technology solution as a product for the finance function and ensure that it meets all the business objectives over time.
- Interact with functional SME, BU Finance Heads to understand the business requirements and define roadmap for implementation
- Design, conceptualize and initiate Digital transformation/IT projects to disrupt, transform or simplify business processes.
- Assess impact of change on the ecosystem and roll out change management interventions during implementation of new projects
- Seek feedback from business on IT enablement of new initiatives and initiate improvements to systems/applications/policies as required for Project Delivery
- Driving continuous Business Process Simplification, Improvement and Excellence.
- Driving and Ensuring benefit realization of various implemented projects.
- Plan for resources proactively, anticipate and actively manage change, set and course correct stakeholder expectations as deemed necessary. Identify operational risks and enable team to drive issues to resolution, balancing multiple priorities.
- Collaborate with globally dispersed internal stakeholders, external partners and institutions to solve critical business problems, drive operational efficiencies leveraging digital and latest technological advances.
- Identify possible areas of process and technology improvements for IT processes; ensure adherence to compliance processes for system validations; initiate and participate in root-cause analysis for critical incidents
- Design and supervise implementation of initiatives that would ensure daily activities such as asset usage, system implementation, documentation, etc are auditable; follow up with relevant teams to ensure quick closure of NCs raised during internal and external audits
- Be a communication bridge between internal client and the solution team; drive the solution development to positively impact project goals
- Excellent finance domain knowledge -O2C, P2P, R2R, FAM, Product Costing, Budgeting, planning, and reporting, working capital management
- Exposure to cross functional areas of sales & marketing, supply chain, procurement, Master data management
- Exposure to digital technologies - SAP S4, SAP BPC, Tableau, GCP, RPA
- Digital transformation - End to end program management experience
- Understanding of technology & hands on experience in design and delivery of digital solutions
- Business focused, customer & service minded and confident in advising, developing, and articulating solution
- Result oriented and with a work ethic of delivering on-time and as per scope
- Strong interpersonal, consultative, influencing and management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to manage& influence multiple stakeholders including partners
- Extensive vendor and partner management
- Cross functional collaboration
Education: Post Graduation in Finance preferable degree CA / MBA (Finance) from Tier1 institute
- 15 -18 years overall experience
- At least 8-9 years' experience in Digital Transformation projects