Assistant Director at Fields Of Purity
Views:1938 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:305
Senior Principal Human Resource Officer - Agri/Construction Business (15-28 yrs)
The Senior Principal Human Resources Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
Strategy and Policy Development:-
- Analysis and evaluates existing human resources policies, practices and procedures. Contributes to the review, design, formulation, implementation and dissemination of new human resources policies, or new applications of policy instruments and guidelines to meet the evolving needs of the Organization;
- Performs extensive policy research and analysis on private and public sector's strategies, policies and best practices, including those of other organizations;
- Prepares draft amendments to the staff regulations and rules, and draft administrative issuance or amendments thereto, verifying their consistency with the existing staff regulation and rules;
Policy advisory work:-
- Provide authoritative policy advice on substantive and procedural questions (including interpretation and application of policies, regulations and rules) related to administration and management of staff/non-staff and the administration of benefits and allowances to HR practitioners, senior management and counterparts in other organizations;
- Participates on various standing boards, committees, ad hoc working groups and task forces, as required, identifying issues/problems, formulating policies and guidelines; and establishing new procedures. Participate in special human resources projects;
- Prepares draft reports, policy papers, position papers, briefing notes and talking points on issues related to HR policy and conditions of service of staff, non-staff personnel and officials other than staff;
- Handles a wide range of human resources policy matters including interpretation, monitoring, implementation, and application of staff regulations, staff rules, administrative issuance, delegation of authority, policy advice's, conditions of service, etc.;
- Participates in the development of capacity-building and learning materials, workflow processes and other relevant tools working in collaboration with other entities of the organization Secretariat and other organizations;
- Keep abreast of developments in various areas of human resources; and perform other duties as assigned.
- Performs other functions as required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.