Senior Sourcing Specialist at The Glove
Views:94 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Principal Engineer - QA - Application Delivery & Network Security (12-20 yrs)
Designation Sr. Principal Engineer (QA) - Application Delivery & Network Security
Reporting to Director
Experience (in years) Minimum 12+ years
Number of vacancies 2
Role & Responsibility :
Standing at the critical junction between network and applications, our client is a leader in secure application services. Our solutions protect and optimize application performance in a world of many clouds. We strive to enable intelligent automation with deep machine learning, to ensure business critical applications are protected, reliable and always available.
Are you up for the challenge? Come join INCEDO and make your impact in the future!
As a Sr. Principal Engineer (QA) - Application Delivery & Networking domain, we look towards you as an expert with very good understanding Network Solution, Distributed Application Architecture (SaaS), deployment in Agile DevOps environment. Your role would be to provide a clear view & own the building blocks (hardware & software) of overall QA Test (Automation/Manual) Frameworks.
As part of Application Delivery & Network Security team, You will be responsible for ensuring high quality of next generation products and solutions.
- Deep understanding and experience of various Test Frameworks & architectures.
- Expert level understanding of Stress, Performance, System testing, Manual testing and Automation testing.
- Good understanding of developing the technical test strategies of end to end scalable and distributed Cloud applications
- Experience in functional testing in cloud technologies
- Understanding of Layer 2 to Layer 7 technologies with strong knowledge on networking protocols - Ethernet, VLAN, STP, RSTP, LACP, OSPF, RIP,BGP,MPLS, L4/L7 SLB, GSLB, VRRP, HTTP, HTTPs, DNS, FTP, Virtualization, L7 Content intelligent switching, RADIUS, TACACS
- Experience working with SQL & NOSQL Databases like MySQL / PostgreSQL, MongoDB / Cassandra.
- Good familiarity with Linux (like) operating system.
- Experience with Cloud & virtualization technologies, for example AWS, Azure, ESXi, KVM, HyperV
- Proven experience in improving methods and metrics.
- Good knowledge on Defect Tracking & Management Tools
- Experience in python automation.
- Developed test automation framework scripts using Python, Jinja2, JSON,YAML.
- Hands-on experience with test instruments Spirent Avalanche (Spirent Test Center - STC)
- Track automation results daily for better performance in testing.
- Working experience with Network Security feature is a plus.
- Working experience of Ansible to manage cloud VMs is a plus.
- Exposure to Enterprise Networks Security, Application Delivery Controllers (Load Balancers), Firewall solutions, Threat Protection Systems.
- Private Clouds (OpenStack, VMware, Nutanix, Azure Stack)
Educational/professional qualification required Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent. Preferably Master degree in computer science.
- Problem solving mind and attitude
- Effective communication skills - written, spoken, listening and presentation
- Great Team player and experience working with global teams and global organizations
- Genuine interest in learning and knowledge sharing
Mobile - 9821853974