Senior Presales Analyst - IT Healthcare (8-10 yrs)
Job Location: Navi Mumbai | India
Salary - INR 15L-17L
Industry - IT Healthcare
- To provide domain knowledge of the company's product and services related to US Child Welfare or Health and Human Services.
- Responsible for analyzing customer requirements, target markets, competitors, industry standards, industry trends,
- Identifying the right fit of products and services for the customers by analyzing their requirements.
- To extract key information from recordings of customer meetings and product demonstrations as well as formal RFIs and RFPs released by the Customer
- To identify and articulate in writing during the preparation of RFI / RFP responses. Articulation will include infographics, diagrams, highlights, and other techniques for keeping customer evaluators engaged and interested
Experience, Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Social Service
- 8+ years work experience as Business Analyst.
- Prior experience in a functional expert role within a sales / presales
- Good understanding of US Child Welfare systems, market as well as ways of working with US State and County customers
- Experience in developing / deploying large software products using an Agile development life cycle is an advantage
- Should have worked recently with a large consulting firm / IT products / IT Services company providing Child Welfare Solutions
- US Government Contracting experience is an added advantage