HR at Corporate Connections
Views:829 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Senior People Partner - Advertising Firm (10-15 yrs)
- Take direction from the Head of HR to ensure that we have consistent HR processes in all of our areas across both agencies.
- We have some exciting projects coming up this year that this role will be at the centre of helping deliver
- Providing sound and timely advice HR Advice on policy, process, employment law and best practice. This includes, but is not limited to: probationary reviews, absence management, the disciplinary process; handling grievances, performance management and redundancy process.
- Create and develop effective working relationships with senior stakeholders. Be a trusted partner who is 'under the skin' of business but able to take a step back to ensure alignment with wider people objectives and initiatives
- Interpret metrics and data and draw insights to support senior management in making robust people and business decisions
- Lead and direct on projects across the market.
- Implement actions from the engagement survey in a meaningful way.
- Partner closely with the Talent teams to drive attraction and reduce attrition.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Excellent Employee Relations (ER) knowledge. You must be able to confidently run the core HR processes namely redundancies, disciplinaries and grievances and dismissals with little support
- You are self- aware and know when to reach out to your team and or the Head of HR for help
- You are a problem solver who can help resolve issues in the "best fit" not necessarily best practice way.
- You are commercial and understand the key drivers of a business and how we can help enable revenue growth.
- Excellent oral and written communication style
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships at a senior level
- Friendly and able to build relationships, you will also possess the ability to maintain professional distance
- You will have experience working with internal recruitment teams
- You will be a natural manager and be able to demonstrate developing more junior team members
- Experience working with varied international territories
- Proven experience working as an HR Generalist in a fast paced and professional environment and have the confidence to drive initiatives to a high standard.