CFO at Thinkthrough Consulting
Views:2596 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Senior Officer - Accounts - Consulting Firm - CA (5-8 yrs)
1. Under the supervision of CFO, seamlessly implement and manage the accounting and control function.
2. Perform the book-keeping, accounting, and book-closure functions.
3. Review staff and vendor claims the ensuing quality of claims.
4. Verify invoices for printing, stationery, fixed assets and insurances.
5. Prepare monthly payroll seamlessly.
6. Validate professional fee and OPE claim invoices generated by the AFM.
7. Prepare OPE claims reimbursable by clients and seek approval from the AFM.
8. Serve as back up to the Accounts Assistant and AFM.
9. Act as one point contact for file cataloging and management.
10. Assist the CFO in ensuring effective working capital rotation.
11. Validate TDS computations prepared by the Accounts Assistant and upload TDS returns on the IT portal.
12. Create GST data file for the AFM, validate GSTR 1, 2 and 3 under the guidance of AFM.
13. Support the CFO in month end closure of books including bank and cash reconciliations, accounts receivables and payables.
14. Assist in the installation of and oversee a robust and seamless internal audit process
15. Assist in preparation of MIS to the various stakeholders
ABOUT YOU ;
We expect the incumbent to be a - Passionate Driver- He should be:
- Ready to be a part of All-Round Engagement Oriented company culture- .
- Self-starter, high energy, an aggressive individual with the drive to succeed.
- Self-disciplined, intensely goal oriented with excellent verbal and soft skills.
- Meticulous, process oriented and attention to detail, strong analytical skills
- Team player, to align the team on processes created and ensuring seamless implementation.
Skill Sets - generic :
1. Self-motivated & hands-on leader, a facilitator who works closely with internal teams, the one who leads from front.
2. Demonstrative leadership, having a solution-centric approach and who can demonstrate success.
3. Analytical & inter-personal skills
Skill Sets - functional :
1. Understands inside out of the business finance function
2. Strong technical skills in accounting, tax and audit.
3. Solid understanding of Tally accounts and any other multi-dimensional accounting ERPs
- MBA - Finance, Part Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 5 years of experience or B.Com. (Honours) with a minimum 7 year experience in accounting, audit, tax, preferably in both the corporate set up.
- Candidates who have led the finance and accounting function in their Company will be given preference
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.