Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:2627 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Senior Marketing Manager - Mobile (8-11 yrs)
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of acquisition initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of the mobile shopping app.
- Own and manage the overall paid app acquisition budget and deploy them across Google, Affiliates, and New Channels.
- Demonstrate ability to work at the planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems).
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics.
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Understand trends in ad-fraud and ensure sufficient measures to curb ad-fraud in mobile marketing.
- Collaborate closely with technical, business, and design teams within to manage simultaneous time sensitive projects.
- Coordinate with other cross internal mobile marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified company's vision in the mobile space.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results.
- Ability to manage large marketing budgets and drive efficiencies.
- Strong time management skills; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills; bias toward decision making based on data, and high proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyze, and present data.
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Proven relevant work experience in mobile marketing.
- Proven track record of delivering customer acquisition growth and optimization across key metrics.
- Familiarity with SQL, HTML, XML, and general office software.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.