Senior Marketing Manager - FMCG/Consumer Healthcare (5-12 yrs)
Industry : FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category : Sales & Marketing
Job Description :
- Accountable for the overall management of brand budget (ATL) to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of spends
Client Details :
My client is one of the biggest conglomerate in India known for their diverse businesses with exceptional line of products
- Demonstrate deep understanding of consumer, competition, category and trade channels.
- Conceptualize, develop and execute entire consumer marketing roadmap; build it from the scratch.
- Well verse in various kind of consumer research to extract key consumer insight/s and building it in a strong communication.
- Lead the execution of the brand tasks across ATL, PR, Activation & Digital
- Accountable for the overall management of brand budget (ATL) to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of spends.
- Track brand performance.
- Lead consumer interactions.
- Chart out and support GTM efforts.
- Liaison with the NPD team for packaging & retail element design.
- Work with the sales team and responsible to drive the top line.
- Manage the P&L of the brand
- Total desirable experience of 5-12 years in the Consumer marketing
- MBA Marketing from reputed Institute
- Worked in the consumer marketing team and have driven ATL piece only from a Nutrition/ FMCG/ Healthcare company
- Should have handled an annual digital budget of 30-40 crores and knows how to optimize right investment in the right market to drive better ROI
Job Offer :
- Market leading compensation
- Excellent growth trajectory
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Utkarsh Gupta on +91 124 452 5469.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.