Senior Manager - Wealth Sales - NBFC (2-6 yrs)
Prior exp in AMC to Wealth Sales will be added advantage
Job entails building up relationships with Asset Managers, Private Banks, Investment Advisors, and Wealth Managers located in the India and abroad for investments into India (Equity, Mutual funds, Derivatives, Debt, AIFs & unlisted) under the FPI / FDI route. Also, global investments (listed and unlisted investments). It also requires a good understanding of the regulations (FPI & FDI) and creating products as per market requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prospecting, generating and acquiring leads, i.e. of Family Offices, Wealth Management Companies, Private Banks & Asset Managers who wish to invest in India / global markets under various asset classes such as equity, Debt, Mutual Funds and unlisted securities.
- Managing and growing existing business and client relationships.
- Managing Sales Activities and achieving monthly targets across products and services.
- Responsible for preparing yearly budgets and strategies for achieving the targets.
- Providing relevant information and feedback regarding competitors and their offerings, thereby helping product team to derive product variants and adding value to existing products and Services.
- Must be a post-graduate with specialization in finance.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of sales experience.
- Ability to provide efficient solutions and meet timelines
- Ability to understand regulations of various jurisdictions
- Should have good communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Should have an affable personality, especially while liaising with counter parties
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.