Recruitment Consultant at Antal International
Views:1929 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Manager - Underwriting - Group Health (4-11 yrs)
Purpose: Responsible to assess and price requests for quotes for group mediclaim and group personal accident as per company internal underwriting guidelines. Should be able to build a portfolio with a target loss ratio for these lines of business. Should also be able to ideate new coverage, define the associated risk and price it. Should be able to discuss and negotiate the price quoted with internal and external stakeholders. Should be able to execute and manage wellness and other value-added services and deal with related vendors. Should be able to provide inputs for developing systems for the said products.
Duties And Responsibilities :
- Responsible for building portfolio with the target loss ratio for group health and group PA through selective risk underwriting
- Should be able to adhere to IRDA regulation and compliance, as applicable from time to time
- Redesign processes for policy administration basis underwriting guidelines
- Should be able to execute and manage wellness and other value-added services and deal with related vendors.
- Should be able to create an over the counter calculator for small and medium enterprises
- Should be able to negotiate business terms and price both internally and externally and maintain healthy relations with intermediaries and channel partners
- Should be able to prepare product proposition presentation and present to the client for business support.
- Should be able to analyze the portfolio and create necessary reports
- Should be able to understand the coverage implication on claims and able to design claim processes accordingly
- Should be able to track and analyze the business underwritten and conversions
- Should be responsible for the timely release of quotes in the market
- Monitor customer complaints, trend and timely resolution