Associate at Crescendo Global
Views:323 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Senior Manager - Treasury/Finance - Life Insurance Firm (4-11 yrs)
Senior Manager - Treasury-Finance (4+ Years)
An exciting opportunity for professionals working in treasury with a strong background in Risk Management. Our client is looking for with knowledge and hands-on experience on financial market and products. If this sounds exciting to you, then read on!
Your future employer:
A leading life insurance Firm of India with a huge customer base.and a pan-India network of branches.A business with understanding of the market, especially for scaling up their Bancassurance and other parts.
- Adequate experience in Treasury Front office and Middle office
- Accountable for monitoring investment performance
- Assessing the risk for various asset classes like AIF, unlisted equity, Invts, Reits, AT1 bonds, derivatives etc.
- Accountable for liquidity Contingency Plan and Liquidity Risk Management
- Implementing and managing Fixed Income Derivatives
- In-depth understanding of financial markets, financial products and risk management
- Strong knowledge of using sophisticated software like Bloomberg, Derivative system etc.
- Active participation in reviewing various policies like unit pricing policy, credit risk mandates etc.
- Calculating various portfolio returns to measure risk associated with portfolio and return such as Sharpe ratio, Treynor ratio, Jensen's Alpha, Information ratio, etc.
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the employee of the company
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Working with C-suit or Senior Client Executives
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in service industry