Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:2459 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Training - Bancassurance (8-11 yrs)
Senior Training Manager
Sr. Manager Training - Bancassurance
- Job opportunity in Delhi with a leading financial services for a professional holding at least 8 - 11 years of experience.
- You will use your experience in training facilitation, content development, stakeholder management, Bancassurance, etc. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location : Delhi (Moti Nagar)
Your Employer : A leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-terms services.
- Enabling internal & external stakeholders through implementation of training plan for all accounts/ Employees based in the state(s).
- Conducting Knowledge & Skill training which includes ongoing and new launch trainings.
- Tracking business performance in each channel working towards efficiency improvement by inculcating customised training and development.
- Ensuring timely updating of data on performance, publishing MIS, dashboard, calendar etc. timely and effectively.
- Providing additional on-the-job help and support to generate business through making pitch presentations and meeting individual customers etc.
- Managing costs to be within budget; effective and efficient utilization of all resources
- Organizing and facilitating presentations in internal and external seminars/ corporate presentations.
- Initiating and running a project on impacting key business.
- Full time Graduate / Post Graduate
- Should have experience in Sales training of at least 6 years
- Excellent Communication skills
- Should be Customer & Business orientation
- Expertise in Content Development, facilitating trainings
- Should be ready to stand-in for other team members in case of a need.
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.