Senior Manager - Technology Services Consulting - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-9 yrs)
Industry : Consulting
Category : Consulting
Skills : IT, Research, Whitepapers, consulting, Advisory, Problem solving, Thought leadership,
Job Type - Permanent
- Looking for a professional with research, consulting and advisory background from Tier-1 institute with 8 years of experience who can build relationships with stakeholders and lead a service offering.
Client Details :
Our client is a global consulting and research firm which provides various business and advisory services to various organizations in multiple industries. Their analysis and inputs help their clients to make well informed decisions and make the lasting impact.
The client is currently looking to hire for the profile of Senior Manager for Digital and Technology Service practice based out of Gurgaon.
Job Description :
- Senior Manager would be working with leading service offering and leading the Digital and Technology Service practice.
- Identify the client requirement, create thought leadership, write reports, consulting, developing research agendas and assist the client in making decisions.
- Formulate creative actionable insight to solve the client problems by evaluating and analyzing information collected through reports, surveys, interviews, statistical analyses, predict the changing dynamics of the market and help to address the strategic technology and sourcing issues.
- Work closely with the sales team, interact at the executive level, delivery of strategic sourcing and operations engagements
- Develop a strong reputation with clients, service providers, analysts, be a part of public forums & research meetings, publish research based reports, whitepapers, blogs and articles.
- 8 years of relevant research/ consulting/ advisory experience with MBA from a premium school.
- Preferred experience in global sourcing/ technology services/ consulting.
- Experience in constructing and evaluating business case models (pre & post transformation) for new technology adoption or transformation process
- Strong relationship building, stakeholder management and team handling skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work in a unique set up of research and consulting
- Exposure of working with global clients
- Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Rubinder Kaur - +91 124 452 5438
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.