HR Consultant at Global Professional Services
Views:951 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager - Technology Consultant - Insurance (7-12 yrs)
- Experience in Financial management, US GAAP, Financial accounting and reporting, Hedge funds, ACCA - IFRS certification / Diploma, Certification from ICAI, Regulatory requirements such as FCR, EC, ALM
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques with strong Knowledge of statistics and experience in using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (SAS, SQL, SPSS etc.). SAS experience is highly desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of BFSI regulatory and reporting standards like Solvency-II / Basel III /IFRS4 / IFRS9 / IFRS15 with implementation experience and excellent understanding of Insurance domain (Life or Non-Life)
- Brilliant understanding of PD/LGD/EAD models using SAS and Knowledge of commonly used stats techniques (regression-linear and logistic, CART, clustering, ANOVA, ANCOVA,boosting, bagging)
- Knowledge/ working experience on the SAS tools/solutions - infrastructure for risk management (IRM), SAS Business Rules manager (BRM), SAS risk and finance workbench (RFW), model implementation platform (MIP)
- Working knowledge of relational and dimensional data model.
- Good understanding of IFRS17 standards; hands-on IFRS17 project experience (desirable)
- Experience on any of the ETL tools, visualization tools and reporting tools will be an added advantage.
- Good to have an understanding on any actuarial system (like GGY Axis, Prophet) or Accounting engine, General Ledger (SAP) and SAS for IFRS