CEO at Options India Group
Views:20311 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Senior Manager - Technical - Juices & Beverages (12-15 yrs)
Hiring a Sr Manager Technical for one of the topmost Juices and Beverages Conglomerate in India.
- The position is to be based at Mumbai
- Our client is one of the topmost Foods and Beverages Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalization of over US $ 10 billion and a turnover of US $ 2.0 billion, It has a very diversified product portfolio and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
Job Profile :
- To handle complete Technical and Engineering aspects of Manufacturing Operations for Multiple plants and 3rd Party Manufacturers across assigned region.
- Overall responsible for the Product Availability across plants as per the market Demand and to meet the Budgeted volume.
- Responsible for implementing systems & processes.
- Responsible for Key Performance Indicators for the plant productivity across locations
- To Maintain and follow the inventory norms for RM/PM, Engineering & Finished goods across manufacturing locations.
- To handle new and upcoming Plant Projects.
- Responsible for the Safety of Employees & Assets of the organization.
- Develop skill level of the manufacturing employees and supporting them to achieve their targets.
1. Oversee the functioning of all Manufacturing units
2. Commissioning of new projects
3. Meet budgeted works commitment as per standards and timely action plan
4. Ensure availability of the products as planned and agreed as per the sales forecast by increasing capacity
5. Create capacity and capability for manufacturing of custom built products and new products as per budget
6. Ensure that the operating expenses are within the allowed limits
7. Ensure product with designed quality
8. To identify and commission new machines or processes to improve productivity and product quality
9. Ensure capacity growth as per plan and timely delivery to customers
10. To focus on continuous improvement, benchmarking and to follow best practices
Qualification : B.Tech/BE - Mechanical/ Electrical / Chemical
Experience : Minimum 12-15 years of experience in heading Manufacturing/ Production/ Engineering and technical aspects of Beverages/ Bottling operations in Pet bottles
Should be a Beverage expert. Good Technical knowledge acquired thru hands on experience in Production, Maintenance functions of Plants, preferably worked in factories having carbonated (colas), non-carbonated drinks(juices).Should have more exposure towards blowing and filling process in PET bottles, Tetra Pak packing. Knowledge in production equipments like PET blowing machines, Tetra pak machines, filling lines, tray packer and straw applicator, utility, Beverage Processing and preform making, process equipments in juice industry like pasteurizers, homogenizers etc .
Salary & Perks : Best in the industry - Rs.25.0 to 30.0 LPA
Location : Mumbai
Interested candidates may furnish the following details in word format resume :
Current and expected salary package :
Willingness to relocate to Mumbai :
Options India Group
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.