Senior Manager - Technical Hiring - Consulting Firm (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Want to work at a place that awards meritocracy; where your work has meaningful business impact and where you can earn proportionately to your effort? Then MacroHire is the place to be. MacroHire was formed with the motto of Simplifying Hiring which helps Clients onboard great talent. We work with Fortune 500 companies and start-ups alike hiring across functions.
- Almost no day is the same at MacroHire! We constantly take up new challenges Simplifying Hiring for our Clients all the way.
- As a part of the MacroHire team, you will work in a collaborative environment working with some of the smartest entrepreneurs in the country learning almost a new way of hiring. Its a fun-filled, meritocracy-driven.
- We are looking for a Sr Manager - Tech Recruitment for our team.
Typical working day be like :
- Plan the day in advance prioritize openings and task
- Analysing the company requirement and skills needed for the given role
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, job portals, social media etc
- Screening candidates resumes and job applications special emphasis on screening part
- Assessing applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and interest in the role
- Maintaining candidate data and schedule as per internally prescribed format
- Constant interaction with the leadership team and work as per process and KPIs defined
- Providing daily inputs to the respective managers about the days work
- Collaborate with peers on open positions
Candidate Attributes we are looking at:
- Ability to lead teams, manage clients.
- Challenging the status quo. Ability to take challenges head-on.
- Outgoing, vocal, and determined to solve problems.
- We are looking at candidates who are self-driven and goal-oriented; people who thrive taking end to end ownership
- Ideally should like interacting with people comfortable interacting with CXO level folks as well
- Candidates who are go-getters and ready to learn and un-learn
- Adaptable to work across different types of companies and different level of candidates
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter consulting experience is highly preferred
- Technical recruiting experience is mandatory
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Excellent communication skills; an eye for detail
- impeccable coordination skills to ensure seamless client and candidate experience
- Must have a computer/ laptop to work on
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications like excel, outlook, ppt etc.
What can you expect in return :
- Fast track career growth. Scope of multiple appraisals in an year.
- Flexibility to work. We believe in productivity and skills and not in hours clocked.
- Work-life balance. We thrive to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Performance-driven culture. Profit-sharing with employees
- Amazing learning opportunity.
- Share in the organization. We share part of company shares with our employees.
- Graduation (BE/B.Tech Preferred)
- MBA in HR specialization
- Past experience working in tech role preferred
- Any additional HR/HR-Tech related certification adds value to the profile
- Career achievements worth highlighting adds cookie points to your profile