Senior Manager - Talent Management/Leadership & Organization Development - Pharma - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI (6-10 yrs)
Sr. Manager - TM, L&OD
Job Description - Develops talent and organization strategy to support the execution of business strategy and unique business needs of the unit in partnership with senior stakeholders resulting into significant business impact.
Client Details: One of the largest MNC Pharma organization
Partner with Business & Business HRs to design and implement talent and organization solutions This may include leadership development programs, organization/ team effectiveness, focus groups and capability development.
1. Works with business leaders and affiliate/division Business HR (BHR) leaders to assess, diagnose, plan and implement strategic talent and organization solutions to support business strategy.
2. Analyzes business needs; identifies gaps between ideal and actual performance required to meet organizational business needs and determine performance deficiencies; aligns solutions with business goals.
3. Proactively works with Talent Development partners to design and implement talent and organization initiatives and plans. This may include organization/team effectiveness, leadership development, culture development and change management.
1. Executes country talent strategy and talent practice according to business/organization needs, provides consulting support to BHR and/or key customers and stakeholders.
2. Provides consulting support to Business Leaders and BHR Leaders and/or key customers and stakeholders on design and executing key talent program.
3. Participate in talent management-related activities such as Cross-Division preparation and facilitation, talent pipeline readiness and talent development.
4. Responsible for employee career development and for planning, designing and delivering training programs that make the best use of employee's current and future abilities.
Learning & Development:
1. Be responsible for complex analysis of the training needs of employees to develop training programs that enhance their know-how, skills, and performance.
2. Design, source, and deliver training programs, or recommend externally-provided programs
3. Counsel employees about the organization's training programs and policies and arrange for them to participate in internal and external training so the organization's training resources are allocated effectively.
Coaching & Development:
1. Partner in team's success and performance to better demonstrate competency and maturity as well as to develop credibility needed to be a team leader/player.
- 6-8 years of Talent and Organization Development experience in a variety of disciplines including organization development, consulting, org design, training, talent & leadership development, talent management, performance management and change management. Other HR related experiences across other HR practice areas would be an added advantage.
- Experienced in working in internal consulting roles/capacity or external consulting roles in large professional consulting services firms in Talent & Organization Development.
- MBA from Tier 1 Institute only
- Consulting Background only
Job Offer: Leading Talent Management and Learning & Organization Development for Business units.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ritu Sanghavi at +91 22 4236 3255. The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.