Assistant Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:2623 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Senior Manager - Talent Management/L&D/Mobility - Auto (12-22 yrs)
EXPECTED END RESULTS MAJOR ACTIVITIES
L&D - Create Deliver & Measure Long Term as well as Short term Learning Plan on the basis of Organization Review, Key Business plans, Macro Functional & Managerial Competency Gaps & feedback from Key Stake Holders in coordination with Business HRs
- Current & Future Training need identification through Performance Management System & Succession Planning.
- Talent and Leadership Development interventions that support the execution of business strategies and enhance business performance.
- Develop & Institutionalize Competency Framework & assessment of Learning Needs with support of Business Managers & HR.
- Draw & Implement the overall Road map for L&D Plan / Strategy based on Need Assessment, IDP/People Capability & Competency Matrix
- Calendarize L&D Intervention to fulfill Business & Individual Needs
- Identify / Develop Internal Trainer as well as External L&D partners for Delivery of L&D programmes in line with the needs & Plans
- Develop & Implement Strategies to monitor effectiveness of training
TM Strategy & PMS - Identify, Develop and engage key Talent in organization
- Creation & Implementation of TM strategy
- Design & Support in Organization Development, Succession Planning, Career Development, Executive Coaching & Development Programmes for Talents & EKPs
- Develop Career path Models at all Levels & Functions
- Implementation of CDPs and IDPs for talents in collaboration with Entity VPs, Corporate VPs & COE Team.
- Calendar preparation and adherence
- Active participation in deployment of PMS process for employees as per company guidelines
Talent Mobility (Local + International) - Creation of Mobility strategy and implementation
- Annual calendar preparation and implementation
- Mobility across as per the plan
- Embassy relations
- Collaborate with Global HR and internal team-