Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:5494 Applications:705 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Senior Manager - Talent Management & Development - Captive Setup/KPO (7-12 yrs)
Role - Senior Manager -Talent Management & Development
Location - Mumbai
The Role: In this role, located in Mumbai, you will understand stakeholder needs and own the learning and people / leadership development function. Overseeing planning and execution of training programs that foster a learning atmosphere and build a learning organization would be part of the role. You will work closely with the Talent Manager to implement learning strategies in India and support him / her on the implementation of people development programs in the organization.
- Implements Talent Management and Development strategies in India to improve organizational effectiveness
- Owns the learning and people development vertical
- Contribute to development, implementation and evaluation of performance improvement systems for employees at all levels
- Understand business development needs, own learning and design programs to foster a learning atmosphere and build a learning organization
- Developing and implementing a Leadership Development Framework within the organization
- Coach management in the organization to positively influence team development and organizational effectiveness.
- Connect closely with all levels of the organization, identify employees- thoughts and expectations and assist line managers in working out effective and feasible personal development plans for employees
- Manage the Organisations Development Program from TM perspective
- Collaborate with global learning and development leaders / teams to ensure consistent processes and leveraging of best practices globally as appropriate.
- Be part of global community of talent management and learning and development leadership
Qualification & Skills:
- PG in HR with 7 to 12 yrs in Human Resources with at least last 5+ years specifically in talent management and development
- Excellent English skills
- Strong facilitation, presentation and project management skill
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate cross-culturally with diverse individuals and teams.
- Mature, passion to teach, and a great team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.