HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1064 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Pharma (12-18 yrs)
- Looking for Senior- TA manager who has good experience in IT, Analytics hiring from good organization and pedigree.
- Establish and maintain appropriate management routines regarding TA performance (KPIs, metrics, req status updates, ) and process adherence (data quality, ATS workflow, compliance)
- Drive operationally excellent, predictable and repeatable processes, using metrics, to achieve the required outcome of hired employees across the Company
- Report and analyze operations metrics
- Provide reporting, forecasting, metrics development and implementation that drives Talent Acquisition performance, consistently measuring the team's progress against aggressive hiring goals
- Establish effective working relationships with professional organizations, internal HR and across the company to ensure adequate supply of qualified talent
- Manage and administer the sourcing and recruiting processes, including building and developing recruiting strategies for specific business lines
- Provide work direction to recruiting team
- Establish talent acquisition strategy for all corporate functions and subsequently optimize service delivery required to meet strategic objectives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.