Senior Manager at RGF Professional Recruitment India
Views:2020 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Non Technical Hiring - Internet/Online (8-14 yrs)
Position: Senior Manager TA - Non Tech
- This role is responsible to attract and hire top talent from across the globe for Business/Strategy/Planning/Operations.
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes; identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
- Lead and own the Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with senior stakeholders, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and on boarding.
- Create/define dashboards/metrics/measurements of success and conduct regular reporting of those to key stakeholders.
- Responsible for effectively communicating the employer brand with potential talent and forging strong partnerships with the HR team, relevant stakeholders and recruiters
- Build, manage and cultivate a robust pipeline of candidates for key positions & ensure active and direct participation in the recruitment lifecycle.
- Build, mentor and lead a team.
- Optimize hiring cost and use sophisticated applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and CRM system to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding & responsible to deliver MIS reports to the Leadership team.
- Build Relationships with Agencies and staffing firms & build partnerships and keep a tab on the procurement and measurement process.
Desired skills and experience:
- ~8 years of recruiting, executive search or related recruitment /management experience focused on hiring top Business/product-tech/Consulting talent both in India and Globally.
- Relevant experience in consumer internet cos, FMCG, consulting firms
- Track record of achievement in the last few years
- Analytical problem solving
- High people centricity
- Experience in leveraging online sourcing techniques and using Social Networking, User Groups and industry associations for targeting and attracting passive talent
- High degree of comfort with recruiting tools and software
- Subject matter expertise in the areas of talent attraction, assessment and selection at all levels. Must have a broad understanding of the external market
- Collaborative approach, effective program management experience and an ability to influence senior leadership regarding critical talent decisions