Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - NGO (3-5 yrs)
We are hiring Sr. Manager - Talent Acquisition for a Renowned NGO based out of Pune.
About Company :
Our client is a renowned social transformation organization that bridges government, corporates, non-profits as well as citizens to create a sustainable livelihood for underprivileged urban youth.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Proactively partner with leadership across the portfolio to determine hiring requirements and develop sourcing and acquisition strategies which include exploring talent partner relationships, tapping into alumni programs, consulting organizations, campus placement drives and other innovative sources.
- Understand resource requirements for thematic areas and verticals, design appropriate job profiles, identify the appropriate talent acquisition strategy, maintain an extensive database with appropriate metrics to track and monitor requirements in a timely manner.
- Execute all stages of the recruitment process from start to end.
- Collaborate with the vertical leads of different organizations and Project Team leads and augment and oversee the induction program for all employees.
- Augment the employer branding strategy and ensure implementation of the short-term and long-term deliverables carved out for the organization and the portfolio organizations
- Master's degree required preferably in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any relevant fields.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Extensive experience in partnering and working with multiple stakeholders
- Having past experience of working in matrix organizations would be a preference.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency level in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word & PowerPoint