Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson Inc
Views:977 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Design & Digital Product Firm (10-14 yrs)
We are selectively engaging with Senior talent for a leadership opportunity for a design and Digital Product agency based out of Bangalore.
We are looking to hire someone exceptional for a Senior Manager Talent Acquisition for Bangalore location. The person will have full ownership of talent acquisition and be accountable for the results. This role will report into the Country Head, India.
Key areas of ownership:
- Head the talent acquisition function for the India business.
- Strategic business partner to the global leadership team in India and US
- This is not just an operational position. This person needs to be focused on adding strategic business value and ultimately be accountable for results that matter to the business.
- This is not just a strategic position. This person needs to be very hands on in the day to day operations of the TA team, actively speak to, evaluate, and negotiate with candidates and vendors, work with the hiring managers and other leadership on hiring for open positions, and be ready to get their hands dirty to help the team in any and all ways to hire the best talent as best as possible.
- Build an extremely strong understanding of different roles, skillsets and hiring needs of all the team. Be the trusted advisor and sounding board for the hiring managers and leadership
- Play a large role in building the company brand in Bangalore through various channels and creative means
- Implement a fantastic hiring process that maximizes candidate experience as well as enables to hire the best possible talent
- Build relationships and workflows with vendors and other external parties to get access to or hire talented engineers in a variety of technology areas. Build a strong network of talent that can help to build a pipeline.
- Build strategic sourcing plan for each position
- Bring creative ideas to the end to end hiring process to attract and excite candidates to join
- Build and implement a long-term strategy to increase brand awareness and value.
- Partner with HR, senior leadership to strategize and build compensation strategies and balancing with the market trends.
- Strategize and manage the campus hiring process
- Manage a team of few recruiters and TA leads.
What we are looking for :
- You have been in a similar role in the recent past for a technology company that is less than 300 strong in Bangalore
- You must have been in a role where you had complete ownership and accountability for results in talent acquisition.
- You are super smart and super savvy about talent acquisition in the technology industry in India. You have strong insights about the job market and can translate that into actionable strategies and tactics.
- Extremely people centric personality and uncanny ability to connect with and assess people, formally and informally
- Extremely good communication skills and an ability to motivate & excite candidates through great selling skills
- Deep real-world experience and proven past results in executing complex hiring challenges and hiring for a variety of technology skills from fresh grads to senior leadership roles
- Must have experience working with vendors, headhunters or other channels for candidate sourcing. Must have experience hiring and dealing with contractors and temporary staffing.
- Experience in all aspects of sourcing using various portals, social media and channels, and recent experience in being fully hands on in all aspects of hiring (not just supervising others)
- Experience managing a TA team that directly reports to you
- Experience being a strategic business partner to global leadership. Experience working with colleagues and senior leadership in US and global teams.
- Strong insights into compensation aspects of hiring and experience doing extensive market studies and building compensation strategies for various roles
- You must be well aware of and knowledgeable about various technology companies and being able to build targeted hiring plans for specific requirements.
- Experience building and executing medium to long term employer branding strategies.
- A very creative mindset and ability to bring out-of-box thinking and ideas to any situation. Past history of applying creative thinking and out of box ideas to Talent acquisition and branding to achieve results would be expected
- Ideally you are someone who has been in similar role(s) before and are looking for an exciting opportunity to take on interesting challenges in a fast-growing technology company.