Consultant at Michael Page
Views:281 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Chemical (10-15 yrs)
Our client is an Indian market leader in the Chemical industry with a business model from R&D to distribution. They are known for their capabilities in Chemistry and Engineering related services.
As the Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for leading the entire recruitment function for the company's largest business unit accounting to 80% of the overall turnover.
You will be responsible for owning all processes and policies around recruitment along with on-boarding quality hires for the very demanding business.
You will also be responsible for maintaining a healthy TAT for your team and support the business in hiring across functions with a good focus in hiring for Plant Operations as well.
A successful candidate must :
1. Come with 10-15 years of experience in a Talent Acquisition portfolio
2. Have extensive experience in hiring for positions across the entire plant operations
3. At least 3-5 years of experience in heading the recruitment function
4. Be willing to travel on a case to case basis to different plants
5. Be willing to work in a 6 day working set-up
6. Have a full-time MBA