Team Lead Hiring at Xpert Conexions
Views:2231 Applications:355 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Supply Chain - Warehouse/Logistics (6-15 yrs)
Looking Candidates from - FMCG/Pharma/ Logistics
Qualification - B.tech
Supply Chain Management
- Sustaining the existing network & managing the supply chain for items, ensuring timely distribution of the merchandise to the stores.
- Monitoring availability of stock, making appropriate arrangements to ensure on time deliveries;
- Managing logistics operations, involving and coordinating with various & other external agencies to achieve seamless & cost-effective transport solutions.
- Monitoring adherence to quality systems and comply with ISO quality standards and maintaining requisite documents.
- Implementing quality systems / procedures like Six Sigma, Lean Sigma in the organisation to reduce rejections and ensure zero defect products.
Operations & Management
- Governance measures including Dos and Donts adherence SOP compliance, handling internal audit, Ensuring truck compliance, RC, Insurance, Permit, Pilot Licnese and EHS statutory compliance and other MIS around it.
- Handling Vehicle Temperature Compliance; Pilot Ratings; Asset Utilization; Volume Utilization; Other Warehouse & Truck Productivity Measures
- Executing cost saving techniques/ measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in Operation expenditures and work within the budget.
- Coordinating and planning the logistic need for the region and other regional commissaries.
- Ensuring optimum utilization of manpower and machinery towards the output.
- Ensuring good practices are being followed and ensuring strict adherence to quality standards laid down by Dominos Pizza International Limited.
- Fleet management and warehouse practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.