Team Lead Hiring at Xpert Conexions
Views:980 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager - Supply Chain - Production/Planning/Maintenance (6-16 yrs)
Looking Candidates only from - FMCG /Pharma / Automobile
Qualification : B.Tech 2008/09/10/11/12/13 Batch
- PMS Compliance
- Unplanned down time (all production, MHE and utilities equipment) in terms of % of total run hours : <2% of total run hours
- MTTR - SCC's wise target & MTBF - SCC's wise target (across production equipment, utlities and MHEs
- MTTR vs Target to be ensured
- Cold chain compliance to be ensured as per standard
- Monitoring adherence to quality systems and comply with ISO quality standards and maintaining requisite documents.
- Implementing quality systems / procedures like Six Sigma, Lean Sigma in the organisation to reduce rejections and ensure zero defect products.
Operations & Management:
- SOP compliance to be monitored.
- Ensuring the statutory compliance , OSHAS certifications, FSSC compliance in place.
- Drive projects of EMS, Sparrow, 6 sigma projects in the respective areas.
- Executing cost saving techniques/ measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in Operation expenditures and work within the budget.
- Capex process adherence with timelines and with in budgets.
- Ensuring optimum utilization of manpower and machinery towards the output.
- Ensuring good manufacturing practices are being followed and ensuring strict adherence to quality standards laid down by Dominos Pizza International Limited.
- Drive zero food safety complaints.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.