Senior Manager - Supply Chain - Process Design & Project - Logistics Infrastructure (6-10 yrs)
Sr. Manager Supply Chain - Design & Project|3PL Strategic FC Planning & Launch (Infra & Process)
Main Duties and Functions:
- Knowledge of Best Warehouse Designs & Layouts with Maximum Space Utilization and Quality Standards.
- Experienced in defining projects, collecting requirements, designing process solutions, writing detailed functional specifications, analyze workflows.
- Possess technical expertise in design management and Construction activities with Cost estimations & Budgeting.
- Proficient in handling various project designers, vendors & contractors spearheading effective project management with EHS, time, cost & quality parameters.
- Expertise in project vendors, PMC & Client interface management for effective execution of the project.
- Possess a clear understanding of project execution from the point of view of Safety, Quality, Cost & timeline parameters
- Project Implementation in Gantt chart/MS Project Scheduling
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & organization abilities
- Ensure Pre Project and Post Project facilities are taken care of for the FC.
- Liaison with stake holders of each process and vet the 4M, 5S for the FC.
- Work on Demand and Supply for the FC monitoring best demand to Supply ratio for the site.
- Work with external stakeholders to iron out issues if any resulting in supply blockades.
- Ability to work with Inbound and Outbound teams on resolving all issues pertaining to Supply Chain.
- Adroit analysis on issues impacting deliverables and work with respective teams to resolve it.
- Provide weekly analysis on productivity and analyze the reasons for any inconsistency.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Extremely proficient in MS Office (PPT, Excel, MS Word)
- Excellent in Project Designs & Layouts
- Excellent Strategic level presentation skills are a must
- An eye for details and very Strong in Number crunching & Analysis
- Customer centricity
- Self-Motivated and adaptable
Core Functional Competencies to be successful on the job
- Extreme strong & comfortable in managing Warehousing Teams & 3PL Service providers
- Ability to be an initiator and comfortable of working in a Lean organization without much support staff
- Demonstrate abilities in dealing with Senior Most Professionals of the Logistics Sector
- Be an individual contributor towards the firm and have the ability to work under startup culture with minimal staffing.