Associate Consultant at Careernet
Views:1287 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Senior Manager - Supply Chain Network Design - eCommerce (3-9 yrs)
Network Design supply chain
Role : Senior Manager 1, Supply Chain Design
Location : Bangalore
About Flipkart :
The Flipkart Group is one of India's leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India's e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories, Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns - customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians. With acquisition of a majority stake in SastaSundar.com, Flipkart has embarked on a vision to be the number one Health tech player, providing reliable and accessible healthcare to billions in the country.
Driven by the passion of 'Flipsters' and our core values of Audacity to Win, Bias for Action and Customer First, with Integrity - Flipkart's work policies reflect the company's efforts to create a progressive work environment that drives inclusion and innovation and encourages work-life balance. Ranked at #1 in LinkedIn's 'Top Companies to Work For in 2019', among the '100 Best Companies for Women by Avtar and chosen among the Top 3 Most Desirable new-Age Recruiters by Dare2Compete, Flipkart is the ideal place to start and achieve great heights in your career.
About the role : The role is related to end-to end design and execution of Flipkart's pharma supply chain to deliver customer delight and enable scalable operations.
About the team :
It is a fast paced start-up like team where there are ample opportunities both to get hands on as well as look at things from strategic angle.
What you'll do :
- Design the network with fulfillment models that can best suit the needs of the customer and the business
- Scale up operations to pan india pincodes with speed focussed services in various customer segments like chronic, acute, diagnostics etc
- Work with multiple internal partners/external vendors to get the best speed and optimal cost for each delivery model
- Setup Last mile fulfillment network for upcoming acute and diagnostics delivery.
What you'll need :
- Strong Program Management with org wide stakeholders and comfortable working against fast timelines
- Structured thinking and problem solving capabilities. Should be good with generating automation Ideas and implementing it end to end.
- Proficiency in MS Excel - pivot tables, vlookups etc. is a must. Python/R is added advantage.
- Experience in Last mile, hyperlocal or Ecommerce as a background will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Network Design and understanding local nuances of various geographies will be an advantage
- Flexible to travel PAN India based on business requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.