CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:734 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Senior Manager - Supply Chain Management - Manufacturing Firm (7-10 yrs)
We are hiring for a manufacturing company for the role of a Manager Supply Chain Planning profile for one of our clients in the Manufacturing / Heavy Engineering Industry.
The job responsibilities will include :
- Leads multiple projects from inception to completion; facilitates planning sessions with internal stakeholders to determine the scope;
- Works with business stakeholders to establish performance goals; designs plan, develops timeline, identifies milestones, and tracks performance against performance goals and timeline.
- Plans and monitors budget, conducts research and analysis; provides input into the design and development of project plans and timelines.
- Manages project risk; uses quality tools to identify areas of risk; workswith others on the team and outside the team to identify alternatives or solutions.
- Documents and shares team learnings with other teams; draws on other project team experiences to enhance the success
- Maintains notes, databases, and other records; monitors measures and communicates with Project Sponsor and other stakeholders on status of specific projects and assignments
- Identifies and assigns appropriate resources to accomplish various tasks;
- Guides and coaches team members through various stages and provides developmental feedback to team members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.