Senior Manager - Supply Chain Management - Manufacturing/Auto/Auto Ancillary (10-18 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Coordinate and simplify SC of 39 legal entities (fully owned and joint ventures).
- Optimize a complex international supply chain through domestic couriers and international freight forwarders
- Orchestrate the launch of new products from marketing request to market availability. It involves horizontal alignment of different department such as production, finance, marketing
- Support new business models requiring deep changes of systems and processes like retail or online
- Link and leverage Company's International overseas support functions
- Manage master data team for consistency and accurate reporting
- Define KPI's for supplier performance monitoring
- Improve forecast accuracy
- Control DIO in line with budget
- Support Oracle roll out to new entities
- Lead, motivate,develop a big team
- Proven experience in supply chain management
- Record of a successful careerpath
- Advance knowledge in Methods and tolls in inventory & demand planning & SCM process
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proven ability to think independently and handle multiple projects through to completion
- Good knowledge of import/export rules and constraints for greater India region
- Capability to manage project and present reporting to management
- Continuous improvement minded and good attention to details
- Able to perform financial calculation and create and manage budget
- Excellent analytical problem solving and organizational skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.