Consultant at Spectrum Consulting
Views:585 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Manager - Supply Chain Management/Electronic Sourcing - Manufacturing Firm (10-20 yrs)
Senior Manager SCM - Electronic Sourcing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the organizations requirements in detail
- Establish SCM metrics at all levels and monitoring/benchmark them
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Handling entire Warehouse, Dispatch, Logistics
- Inventory Management(FIFO)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- As a senior Professional in SCM, you'll oversee and manage the end to end supply chain, from purchasing the raw materials to the delivery of the final product to distributor and customers.
- In this role, you will collaborate with other departments, such as Suppliers, Procurement, Operations, Finished Goods warehouse, Finance, and Distributor to create effective business plans, so teamwork skills are important.
- You'll ensure the right amount of product is made at the right time, as well as coordinate the storage and ensure the customers are getting products as they want at on time.
- This Role is Primarily for Professionals who has solid experience in Electronic sourcing.
- Knowledge/Exposure in sourcing active and passive electronic components
- Good Experience in Global Sourcing
- Basic knowledge of ERP, Quality & Purchase Process
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Must have strong negotiation skills