HR at Yellowbox HR Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:1338 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Manager - Supply Chain Management - eCommerce (4-12 yrs)
- To envision, lead and drive supply chain planning, operations and supply chain design for Large BU to ensure consistent customer and vendor experience.
- Redefining design processes to solution dynamic business needs, operational challenges, process excellence and building strategic competitive advantage.
- Processes Transformations and automation to bring in step-level improvements around Key metrics (Cost, Scale, Reliability, etc...)
- This role will involve working extensively with several internal stakeholders that include Operations, Product, Engineering, Business, etc and multiple external Partners/Vendors and ensure delivery and results of design change/process excellence initiatives.
What are we looking for ?
- Design Thinking: Understands processes & data deeply and leverage design choices to explore possible outcomes and to achieve the desired outcome to benefit the organization.
- Bias for Action: Can work in an ambiguous environment where data may not be available. Persists to complete tasks/responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties, is optimistic and tenacious all through.
- Analysis & Decision Making: Understands financial implications for the design choices and able to use that for making decisions. Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Process/Project Management: Understands specific processes and principles to initiate, plan, execute and manage the way that new initiatives or changes are implemented within an organization with guardrails of Time, Cost, Scope & Quality of the output.
- Teamwork & Leadership: Can work collaboratively with a variety of teams, create transparency and able to inspire others to work toward common goals by engaging and empowering them to achieve personal, team and organizational goals.
What will you do?
- Process design and management : Process mapping, Process modelling, Process risk analysis, Identify inefficient processes, define base metrics, redesign the process and benchmark to initial metrics
- Process Optimization : Customer journey mapping, network optimization, process automation, technology adoption and supporting product team.
- Structured problem solving : Define, Quantify & Qualify the Problem Statement (Structuring), including KPIs (or Success Metrics) (Context Setting), Baseline the Current Process(es), Analyze, Identify Gaps, Constraints, Dependencies & the nodes impacted. Establish Trade-off(s), rapid prototyping, pilot, deployment and control.
Desired skills and experience : - Minimum 4-5 years of work experience and proven track record of process design, stakeholder management and program management
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, which includes addressing day to day as well as long term problem statements.
- Exposure to Consulting, Business Process Re-engineering, Lean/6 Sigma, customer journey mapping etc. will be added bonus
A Masters Degree in Supply Chain or Business Administration from Tier-A institutes is preferred