Senior Consultant at Careernet Technologies
Views:3146 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Manager - Supply Chain Management - Construction/Manufacturing (10-18 yrs)
1. General :
- Lead supply chain teams of planning and logistics India to support execution supply chain strategic direction and ensure local proper processes and procedures are in place to support the strategy.
2. Specific Responsibilities :
- Execute Asia and Global supply chain strategy within region to improve end-to-end supply chain processes from production to delivery while improving service, cost and working capital metrics.
- Execute global S&OP process and support Asia supply chain team to identify capacity constraints and under utilization in an effort to improve supply chain performance.
- Lead and direct all facets of production planning in the region including, but not limited to, material planning and purchasing, demand and capacity planning, inventory control, supply demand balancing.
- Support the productivity which includes various initiatives such as material lead time, trucking etc.
- Work with local management team to support the sourcing roadmap to cope with the company strategy
- Provide accurate forecast as possible for the sourcing team thus to have a well plan for factory loading.
- Monitor the supplier capacity to make sure the capacity for our company is protected especially for peak season.
- Monitor the factories loading and make proposals to level loading as needed.
- Partner with the rest of local management team to develop a highly efficient and cost-effective supply chain system in the region.
- Drive the continuous supplier performance improvement based on planning flexibility, product availability, and on time delivery.
- Incumbent needs to demonstrate capacity management (including scenario / - what if- based planning) at our key suppliers.
- Be a key driver in strengthening the relationship with outsourcing vendors and to achieve a seamless operation across the region. Assist sourcing organization in assessing supplier capability - planning, capacity, logistics.
- Collaborate with Asia supply chain teams to manage order processing, forecasting and sales revenue achievement.
- Responsible for production planning process and order fulfillment delivery improvement by leading required development and implementation projects.
- Act as a point of contact for region to support customers- with strategies on environmental sustainability; working with Sourcing and Supply Chain teams to ensure there is alignment and ownership pertaining to sustainability strategy and execution expectations to meet customer's requirement.
- Review team competence regularly and identify staff development plan for key staff, provide coaching and training to the overall teams.
- Member of the Management team of responsible region and Asia supply chain.
- Role entails frequent travel to suppliers in the region and other locations.
- Perform and complete other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request.