Director - New Age Businesses at Helix-HR
Views:1535 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Supply Chain - Intelligent Lock/Security Solutions (8-10 yrs)
Our Client is an MNC, one of the largest global supplier of intelligent lock and security solutions. They are in the top 100 on Forbes- The World's Most Innovative Companies- List
We are looking for a supply chain specialist for their Mumbai office.
Responsibility & Requirements:
Required to :
- Coordinate sales forecasting, manage order planning, warehousing, distribution to limit costs and improve accuracy and customer service
- Manage end to end costs from receiving goods from supplier up to delivery to customer
- Optimize inventory to support sales and continuous improvement in inventory levels
- Maintain collaborative relationships with supplier(s) while effectively resolving supplier performance/capability issues to ensure alignment with business requirements.
- Must have financial skills to assess the total cost of dealing with a supplier, including price and factors such as the costs of delivery, administration quality control and inventory.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to build effective working relationships with all stake holders in the supply chain function.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical)
- 8-10 years previous total experience, with 4-5 yrs experience in Supply Chain management in a multi-national company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.