Assistant Manager - Leadership Hiring at Stellehire Recruitment Services
Views:801 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
Senior Manager - Supply Chain Finance - FMCG/Logistics/Manufacturing Firm (4-8 yrs)
Sr. Manager - Supply Chain Finance
- Business Partnering
- Business partnering supports to functional teams of plant operations.
- Being a member of Plant Leadership Team, overseeing the strategy execution and financial commitment delivery of the plant.
- Liaison with global/regional SC networks (e.g., sourcing sites, FP&A, PIC COE.) and local finance organization for financial management and leadership.
- Support various capital/CIP projects as well as capex management.
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Lead the annual business plan development and forecasting process
- Partner with planning team and supply chain on PSI meetings for forecasting and planning accuracy.
- Lead the budget versus actual review, deviation driver analysis, and risk and opportunity management.
- Accounting and Financial controls
- Oversee and ensure the accuracy of plant accounting records in compliance with local and J&J policies
- Responsible for Cost Revision, costing and inventory accounting.
- Compliance and Risk management
- Oversee the plant level internal control effectiveness and SOX compliance.
- Managing/supporting Statutory & CIA audits.
- Responsible for driving tax compliance related to GST and other statutory compliances.
- Management reporting
- Represent Aurangabad at the Finance Leadership Meetings and other regional or global review meetings.
- Liaison with China WCH sites to support APAC Make and Finance Leader for regional financials consolidation and BVA analysis
- Staff Management and Leadership
- Create and sustain a culture of collaboration through fostering a proactive business partnering environment.
- Provide coaching, guidance and support to assist plant finance team reach their full potential through the performance management and talent development process.