Recruitment Specialist at Genetic Callnet
Views:994 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Senior Manager - Supply Chain - Europe Markets (7-12 yrs)
We are looking for supply chain manager who could work on multitasking role involving Customer service, Demand and Supply planning.
CUSTOMER SERVICE OPERATIONS - 80%
- The role include: customer interaction -regional as well as global
- Manages all aspects of customer service activities typical to customer service manager role in a manufacturing organisation like:
- Manage Sales order processing, amendments and cancellations through order processing team
- Responsible to liaise with PPC, Dispatch , Logistics, Plant and documentation team to ensure on time customer order fulfillment
- Handle customer complaints related to Shipment errors, Quality, Billing, Credit, Documentation and Logistics.
- Spearheading Demand-Supply Planning with respect to the forecast shared by customer by collaborating with sales managers, EU SCM team, production planners, allocation planners, Plant dispatch team.
- Extensive end-to-end collaboration for meeting the demand to supply
- Analysing forecast from the sales team and customer service team in Europe Office to strategize on the supply and capacity to produce
- Coordinating with high profiled voluminous customers directly on demand increases and drops and arriving at solutions to keep their production lines running.
- Studying enhancement required and defining time-lines for additional volumes to be served to the customer
- Streamlining transition of SKUs moving from one source to other including trimming inventory at Europe WHs Documenting demand-supply report for each customer served through WHs or directly thus equipping the Europe SCM team with information.
- Preparing visibility Dashboard for Sales Team on field comparing the budget, forecast and actual sales.
PROCESS DEVELOPMENT - 20%
- Explore opportunities for automating manual process using advanced excel , Macros etc.
- Create SOPs and Process documents
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Graduate in Engineering / Business/Operations Management
- 8-12 years' experience in supply chain
- Experience in working with ERP system
- Process driven; documents and maintain policies, procedures and key measures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.