Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:544 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Manager - Strategy & Operations - Healthcare - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (1-5 yrs)
Senior Manager Strategy & Operations
- MBA from a premiere B- School with 1-5 years of work experience .
- Work experience in a consulting role with exposure to healthcare or allied industries
- Support the development of long-term organizational strategy - Assist the senior leadership in devising the hospital's strategy by evaluating market trends, analyzing competitor activity, and having a sound idea of best practices in the international healthcare industry. This will involve a significant amount of research
- Reconfigure/Redesign existing COEs through extensive primary and secondary research. Benchmarking with the best in the world in terms of clinical offerings and developing bundled product services that are relevant to local market settings.
- Designing and developing new clinical programs - feasibility studies and project reports, including GTM strategy & P&L.
- Engaging with stakeholders for identifying opportunities for development throughout the hospital - clinical and non-clinical. Also, playing an active role in the renovation project of the flagship hospital.
- Analyzing internal quality and patient service strategies and drawing attention of the senior leadership to top priorities. Providing point of view on various topics to the senior leadership to aid in decision making and improving hospital facilities.
- Support in managing complexities and competing priorities. Coordinate information and activities among groups with differing agendas, across multifunctional activities
- Problem solving, analytical skills, proficient in MS office
- A positive and hands-on attitude
- Strong communication skills